Do I get to pick the programming for my event?
Yes, you select as much or as little of your DJ music programming as you wish.
What if there are songs that I do not want to be played?
We accept a "do not play" list - you won't hear songs or genres you find unpleasant
Will I meet my DJ prior to my event?
Yes you can schedule a personal meeting or a simple phone call to discuss your event.
Do you play radio edits of songs?
Yes, all of our music is edited for radio air play.
How will my DJ be dressed?
Our Disc Jockeys & Masters of Ceremony are professional. That means they are dressed and polished to suit your event, whether it means shorts for a pool party or black tie and tuxedo for your wedding.
How large is your music library?
We have thousands of songs from all genres. All of our music is digital and dates from the 1930's all the way to today's hits that may not even be on the radio yet
Will I be able to plan my event online?
Yes, we have online party planning via our exclusive password protected web-site.
What areas do you provide service to?
Jumping Jukebox Proudly serves Greenville, Anderson, Spartanburg, Columbia, Charleston and Myrtle Beach South Carolina as well as the area from Asheville to Charlotte, North Carolina and as far south as Atlanta Georgia and all counties in between!
- We make your wedding day a unique and personal experience for you and your guest.
- For wedding receptions, YOU remain in the spotlight. We guide and direct with as much interaction as you choose.
- Professional updated quality sound systems.
- Disc Jockeys and Masters of Ceremony who seek to continually upgrade their skills.
- Your party, your way!
- Our focus is on your special day.
- Clean edits of today's hottest music.
- Many formats available- Christian, Pop, Top 40, Rock, Urban, Beach, 50's 60's, Ballroom.
- Unparalleled entertainment value. Your ideas matched with our experience will make sure your guests have a blast! "Experience and quality are the most important factors in hiring your entertainment. You will never be sorry when you invest in quality."